Re: N-terminal and C-terminal hydrogens

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Thu 12 Apr 2001 16:55:06 -0400 (EDT)

Troy,

In my copy of xleap there are built-in n-terminal and c-terminal residue
types, e.g. NLYS and CARG. You could look for these N- and C- prefixes in
the residue list and see if xleap can change them. Otherwise try manually
changing the residues in the starting pdb file.

Good luck!

Michael Cooney
UGA Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Athens, GA 30602