RE: about dials_and_windows

From: Guanglei Cui <cuigl_at_ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon 2 Apr 2001 09:34:24 -0400

Hi,
   I doubt that D&W can work well for your triplex structure. In the command
script, D&W specifies the sequence of one strand of your DNA and relies on
the complementarity. It may get confused by your 3-strand DNA. I think it
might work if you save the trajectory of each strand in a seperate file and
use D&W to analyze it (setenv numberofstrand 1). However, this will lose
some intrestrand information for sure.

Guanglei Cui