RE: AMBER mail reflector archive

From: Ross Walker <r.c.walker_at_ic.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 15 Feb 2001 23:11:45 -0000

Sounds like a great idea - if anybody wants a UK mirror let me know.

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine |
| Department of Chemistry | Theoretical Division |
| Tel:- +44 207 59(45851) / +44 7958 970896 |
| EMail:- http://ross.ch.ic.ac.uk/ |
| PGP Key available on request |

Please note:
The above message is not necessarily the views of the author, Imperial
College or The Department of Chemistry. The author of this message accepts
no responsibility for any offence caused. If this message is forwarded to
anyone not on the original contact list then the responsibility lies solely
with the person forwarding the email and not with the author.