trajectory-problem

From: Christian Pilger <cpilger_at_oc30.uni-paderborn.de>
Date: Thu 15 Feb 2001 02:14:25 +0100

Dear AMBER-users,

I have another problem in the Biotin/Strpavidin tutorial:
In the input file "md0.in" NTWX is set to value of 20. SANDER_Classic then
should write every 20 MD-steps the coordinates to the "mdcrd"-file
(trajectory), filename as specified in the command line after the flag -x
mdcrd. For some reason, I simply get one line that contains 81 space
characters in that output file, even if I use the input files given on the
tutorial's web page.
I tried it under LINUX and IRIX and got the same results.

Did I miss something or has somebody faced a similar problem ?

Ciao,

Christian

 Dr. Christian Pilger

    Istituto di Strutturistica Chimica "Giordano Giacomello"
    C.N.R. - Sezione di Trieste
    Area Science Park - Basovizza
    Strada Statale 14 - Km. 163.5
    I-34012 Trieste/Italy

   Tel.: +39+040+226881
   Fax : +39+040+9221126
 e-mail: cpilger_at_oc30.uni-paderborn.de