Re: [AMBER] Problems with installation

From: Todd Minehardt via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:42:36 -0600

Shivani,

If you have a problem downloading AMBER - and not AmberTools - that's
likely a license issue.

However, since you then state that you're having problems with cmake while
trying to install AMBER, I'm going to assume you have succeeded in
downloading it.

The AMBER Manual has a rather complete installation description.

Additionally, you can search this mailing list archive and find pretty much
anything relevant.

You'll need to provide way more information to us if we are to be of any
help: operating system, GPU (or not), and so on.

Cheers,

Todd