Re: [AMBER] Retaining Residue Numbering of GPCR Proteins When Utilising Ambertools for System Preparation

From: Todd Minehardt via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:58:09 -0600

Yu,

pdb4amber is part of AmberTools and produces a file (stdout_renum.txt) that
maps original residue numbers to processed ones; how you would apply this
is something I have never done, as I just work with the shifted portions
and go from there with my analysuis. That being said, I'm sure it can be
done.

Also, the bash script you attached didn't make it across intact, if you can
please resend it and/or include it in the body of the email, that would
be helpful.

Cheers,

Todd