Re: [AMBER] Reproduce a Simulation

From: Skanda Sastry via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 20:16:02 -0800

It should be in the first 100 lines in the out file (whatever file you
denoted after the *-o* flag in pmemd.cuda). The statement says "Note:
Setting random seed to ____ based on wallclock time...". Say the file name
is "prod.out", you can use the command

cat prod.out | grep "Note:"

to find the seed.