Re: [AMBER] amber 20 installing error on Rocky linux 9.1

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 14:21:55 -0700

On Thu, Nov 30, 2023, 东不拉 via AMBER wrote:

>-- Miniconda is installed in the build directory!

Did you ask to download miniconda (that is the default in run_cmake, but you
might have changed it.)

>CMake Error at cmake/PythonBuildConfig.cmake:129 (message):
> Failed to determine relative PYTHONPATH: python command failed with error
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
> File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
> KeyError: 'unix_prefix'
>Call Stack (most recent call first):
> CMakeLists.txt:122 (include)

This is odd. I am not familiar wtih Rocky linux, but it's unclear that this
is the problem. Look at the cmake.log file, and check for any errors or
strange messages in the part the is installing miniconda.

Also: is this a completely fresh install? Is there any chance that a
previous version of miniconda might have been present in the
amber22_src/build folder (perhaps from some other machine) before you began?

...good luck...dac