Re: [AMBER] fcc_metals.lib not found

From: Setyanto Md via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 09:33:09 +0700

Hello Dr. Pengfei Li,

Sorry for the late reply, I just read this conversation.

I also want to simulate Hydroxyapatite, and follow this Tutorial:
https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial27/hap_water.php

But when I tried to run this line: tleap -s -f hap_tleap.in > hap_tleap.out
it was an error.
Then I open file hap_tleap.in and I found this command "source
leaprc.interface_v1_5" in the first line.
I think this is the problem.

Then I try to look in to folder $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd, there no file
for leaprc.interface_v1_5.

The I download Interface-MD Force Field in this Web site :
https://bionanostructures.com/interface-md/.
I extracted and found the list of forcefield is
charmm27_interface_v1_5.prm
cvff_interface_v1_5.frc
cvff_interface_v1_5_templates.dat
pcff_interface_v1_5.frc
pcff_interface_v1_5.off
pcff_interface_v1_5_templates.dat

Do we have to convert one of the FF into leaprc.interface_v1_5 ?
Or do you have any suggestions?

Thank you
-------
Setyanto Tri Wahyudi
-------
Computational Biophysics Group,
Department of Physics, IPB University - Indonesia
Gedung Fisika Wing-S Lt.2 Jl. Meranti
Kampus IPB Darmaga
Bogor - 16680
Indonesia