Re: [AMBER] CUDA version for AMBER22

From: Todd Minehardt via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 07:59:36 -0600

Mingxuan,

There is no need to roll back your CUDA 12.3 library, I have recently
recompiled AmberTools 23 with CUDA 12.3. It works just fine.

You just need to edit a few files.

First, edit the file cmake/CudaConfig.cmake and change line 76 to read:

elseif((${CUDA_VERSION} VERSION_GREATER_EQUAL 12.0) AND (${CUDA_VERSION}
VERSION_LESS_EQUAL 12.3))

and rebuild.

There will be a few other instances during your build process that exit as
before (I cannot recall off the top of my head which files they emanate
from), and repeat the process of editing the code in the same way (i.e.,
change VERSION_LESS to VERSION_LESS_EQUAL and 12.1 to 12.3).

Cheers,

Todd