Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA mask

From: Bill Miller III via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 11:12:52 -0600

You will need to run ante-MMPBSA.py to create the prmtop files that
correspond to your new definitions of receptor and ligand. Because you need
prmtop files that correspond to each of them. So you do not need to re-run
the simulations, but just use ante-MMPBSA.py to create the prmtop files you
need for the new MMPBSA.py calculation.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Assistant Professor of Chemistry