Re: [AMBER] Cucurbituril tutorial

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 12:16:05 +0100

Hugo,

the actual error message probably extends to several lines, you just
provided the last line citing the code line, in which the error occurred.

Maybe you error is input-related, since the erroneous file is
"all_min.in". You may want to examine the complete error message
carefully and have a look at the input file.

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany