[AMBER] amber trajectory visualization issue:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 14:09:24 +0530

Dear AMBER users,

I want to visualize the amber trajectory to visulize the protein ligand
interactions and also to identify the active site residues (without waters
in the structure). For that, I have complex.prmtop file, striped.nc file,
how can I visualize the static structure. Because after superimposing these
two structures, vmd movie is generated. How can I visualize the simulated
structure from the MD trajectory ? Which files do I require to do this ?

Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Kankana Bhattacharjee