Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] How to calculate intermolecular H-bonding and pi-pi stacking interaction between solute

From: Rodrigo Galindo-Murillo via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 07:53:12 -0600

Hello!
Perhaps these examples will help you get started. If you do the
analysis using CPPTRAJ, you can study the H-bond interactions like:

https://amberhub.chpc.utah.edu/hydrogen-bond-analysis-within-a-protein/
and
https://amberhub.chpc.utah.edu/hydrogen-bond-analysis-between-a-protein-and-a-small-molecule/

and here is an example of one way to study stacking interactions:

https://amberhub.chpc.utah.edu/stacking-percentage-protein-ligand-complex/

Hope that helps!
Rodrigo.