Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] How to calculate intermolecular H-bonding and pi-pi stacking interaction between solute

From: Steinbrecher, Thomas via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:16:44 +0200

Hi Sourav,

I dont think anyone will be able to help without more information. What
exactly are you trying to achieve, what have you tried so far and what
issues did you observe? The mailing list is for discussions around running
the Amber suite of programs, but your question is broad enough to encompass
several PhD theses...

Kind Regards,

Thomas

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 7:02 PM Sourav Bhowmik via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
wrote:

> **Warning** The sender address (Sourav Bhowmik via AMBER ) can not be
> verified, sender email address could be spoofed. Please take care to
> proceed.
> Dear all,
>
> Could you please help me to calculate intermolecular H-bonding interaction
> and pi-pi stacking interaction among the solute?
>
> Regards
> Sourav Bhowmik

*Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher*
Principal Scientist CADD
Roche Pharma Research and Early Development
Roche Innovation Center Basel
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Bldg. 092/3.92
Grenzacherstrasse 124