Re: [AMBER] extracting a frame from trajectory at a specific time

From: SATYAJIT KHATUA via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 04:11:00 +0000

Hi,

First calculate your saving frequency of the trajectory file (which is ntwx*dt).

Take an example:

Let's say, I have a trajectory consiting of 1000 time slices and my saving frequency is 100*0.002 = 0.2 ps. Then the first frame contains the information of 0.2 ps, the second frame has the information of 0.4 ps (200*0.002 ps) and so on.

Just look for your saving frequency to extract the exact frame from your trajectory file.

Best,
Satyajit