Re: [AMBER] Adding new atom type in PARMCHK.DAT

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 10:04:27 +0200

Priyasha,

I fear you provided too less information for sound support from the list.

You seem to parameterize a DNA-base derivative and to have used an atom
type that is already present in ff14SB, but with a different definition,
which might lead to complications.
Since parameter development is an advanced task in MD, solutions might
be depending on the respective system.

Maybe a critical review of your atom type assignment with potential
reassigning could be a first step towards useful parameters
(cf http://archive.ambermd.org/202210/0026.html ),
but other list members might chime in here as well.

Good luck,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany