Re: [AMBER] Conversion of NAMD to Amber

From: Ramachandran, Balajee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 20:46:26 +0000

Dear Friends,

Please let me know your thoughts on the below given error:

In the absence of -cmap through chamber command in parmed, I got the following error

> chamber -top top_all36_cgenff.rtf -param par_all36_cgenff.prm -psf psfgen_xplor.psf
Creating chamber topology file from PSF psfgen_xplor.psf, RTF files [top_all36_cgenff.rtf], and PAR files [par_all36_cgenff.prm] Using CMAP. GB Radius set mbondi.
Action chamber failed
      CharmmError: Could not convert vdW epsilon term to <class 'float'>
input line 13248
input line: *>>> CHARMM22 All-Hydrogen Topology File for 3-methylhistidine <<<

In the presence of -cmap through chamber command in parmed, I got the following error

> chamber -cmap -top top_all36_cgenff.rtf -param par_all36_cgenff.prm -psf psfgen_xplor.psf
Action chamber failed
      UnhandledArgumentWarning: -cmap

regards

Balajee