Re: [AMBER] output structure from tleap!

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 13:25:45 -0400

this looks to me like a mismatch in the atom info on your input pdb and the
lib file.
- check to see if the pdb contains coordinates for all of the atom in your
modified amino acid
- make sure the lib file atom names match up with the pdb file
- check the leap log file carefully for any warnings
- unrelated to the structure problem, but important anyway: make sure your
lib file is consistent with the force field you are using for the modified
amino acid. often people find a library file and use it with a protein
force field, but they may not have consistent parameter
development (perhaps different charge models and so on).