Re: [AMBER] Antechamber preparation of the system docked to two identical ligands

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 17:27:41 +0100

Dear Enrico,

it is not clear to me what you are doing:
If you already have the parameters for your ligand, then you need to
load them only once into leap; the programs identifies the ligand
according to its residue name, and thus it can deal with several
identical residues in your (pdb) input, as long as the residue names in
your input and the parameter files do match.

If you are still in the parameterization phase, then you also need only
one instance of your ligand.

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany