Re: [AMBER] Antechamber preparation of the system docked to two identical ligands

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:17:05 +0100

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for your kind suggestions!
Indeed this was an issue in my preparation setup using antechamber, which
took both residues at the same time.

BTW, I have a question related to the analysis of the system containing two
identical ligands (the both named as LIG) bound in two different monomers
of the complex. How could it be better to specify the atom mask
corresponding to a specific ligand (e.g. for mmgbsa) ? The only one
solution could be based only on the residue name in this case ?

Many thanks in advance !

Yours sincerely

Enrico