Re: [AMBER] {SPAM?} scbeta, wrong default?

From: accuratefreeenergy--- via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 08:34:55 -0500

Hi Matthew,

               In your case the blue curve is better because it is smoother hence easier to integrate. The DV/DL curve and values highly depend on your system and I cannot say they are correct or not, but look reasonable.

               gti_cut only affects cases where the TI region size is greater than NB cutoff. You probably will not see effect from different git_cut_sc values in most cases.

Best,

Taisung