[AMBER] TIP4P/Ice (2005) water model in AMBER?

From: Surajit Kalita via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 10:40:58 +0200

Dear Amber Community,

I was looking for the inbuilt forcefield library of *TIP4P/Ice* water model
in AMBER simulation package. However, I am unable to find it in the AMBER
manual as well as the solvent library files. If I have missed something
during my search, I would really appreciate your effort to point me in the
right direction. *In any case, if it is not available (built-in) in AMBER,
I would be grateful if someone could suggest a way to use this force field
(TIP4P/Ice) in AMBER simulation.* Looking forward with much anticipation.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Surajit
Hebrew University of Jerusalem