Re: [AMBER] Gradual heating: Linear response pressure?

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 11:14:16 -0500

if you did not do any NPT relaxation, then vacuum bubble are expected since
the initial model may not have been built with the exact correct density.
this is common when adding solvent around a solute. the bubble are not from
slow heating, but just indicate the need to equilibrate the box volume for
the system.