Re: [AMBER] Query regarding AMBER tutorial

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 11:45:17 -0500

for (1), can you be more specific about what information you are seeking?
Amber 22 can save files in ascii format, but netcdf is usually preferable
and is fully compatible with REMD.

for (2), yes pmemd.cuda.MPI works with REMD and the command that you used
is comparable to ones that work for me in REMD. Have other MPI jobs worked
for you?