Re: [AMBER] Installation of Amber19

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:51:26 -0500

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022, SATYAJIT KHATUA via AMBER wrote:

>I am facing a strange kind of issue that says "*PatchingError:
>.patches/AmberTools19_Unapplied_Patches/update.11 failed to apply. No
>changes made from this patch*" for AmberTools 19/update.11 patch. I haven't
>faced this kind of problem before and don't know how to resolve it. I also
>searched for the related issues and tried all the solutions reported, with
>all ending in failure. Running the command "*patch -p0 -N --dry-run <
>.patches/AmberTools19_Unapplied_Patches/update.11*" shows the following
>message:

If you are not planning to run 3D-RISM, then update.11 is not needed, so
you can probably ignore this problem. Better would probably be to upgrade
to AmberTools22. (You can still use pmemd from Amber18, if that is what you
have.)

Something has probably changed or become corrupted in your AmberTools19
folders, but at this point, I don't see much point in trying to track that
all down.

.....good luck....dac