Re: [AMBER] Generating parameters for unnatural amino acids

From: Suchetana Gupta via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:03:58 -0800

To follow up on this:
The Leap output structure looks fine. However the connectivity seems to be
lost in the minimization step.

The minimization file used is:
min (no shake, belly minimization of hydrogens in waters)
&cntrl
   imin = 1, maxcyc = 500, ncyc = 250, ntr = 1, ntb =0, igb = 0, cut=20.0
  &end
Restrain all heavy atoms
30.0

SEARCH
RES 1 8

END
END

Please help me with where I am going wrong!

Thanks
Suchetana