Re: [AMBER] Simulating a Protein - cyclic peptide complex - question

From: Carol Pacheco via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:36:40 -0700

Dear Gupta,

I suspect that LeaP didn't create one cyclic structure to follow your
commands. When you use the sequence command the LEap creates one strand
structure. Then I could suggest you run some windows of Umbrella Sampling
(use restraint) to approximate the extreme to a good distance. Then save
the PDB, load on the LEap, and create this bond as you did before.

Best,

Carol