Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Aluminum parameters, URGENT

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:05:11 +0100

Nour,

> but why depending on the water model. this Al is part of a MOF
please have a look into the comprehensive Amber manual, where the force
field parameters are explained. There is also a description of the ion
parameters and the water model, of course including references to the
related literature.

Maybe that helps.

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany