Re: [AMBER] Autoimage cannot find topology information

From: Clorice Reinhardt via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 13:51:23 -0500

Hi Hunter,
You should look into parmed and cpptraj for this. Fixatomorder, or define
solvent or set molecules were some of the options that have helped me in
the past for this (although it's been a while, so please check the names
above, particular i don't remember the exact command to define the solvent
or the molecules, but definitely the functionality exists). You can
construct a new prmtop to use for your analysis and that should fix your
issues in my experience
All the best,
Clorice