Re: [AMBER] AMBER-TI running error

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 21:03:19 -0500

On Tue, Nov 08, 2022, Hwang, Sunny via AMBER wrote:

>I am trying to run AMBER-TI with MOE setup input files. I am facing this
>error message when I submit the job.
>
>Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel
>kClearTIKinEnergy_kernel.

The error message is (mostly) unhelpful, although it does suggest that
the problem is indeed with TI. But (many) more details are likely to be
required for folks on the list to provide any real help. You might wait to
see if the problem has been encountered before, but I don't remember seeing
it here.

....dac