Re: [AMBER] AMBER20 GPU error

From: Prithviraj Nandigrami via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 17:42:15 -0400

Thank you for the helpful suggestions. I am doing tests by reducing the
force constant values.

I also encountered another error for some of the MD frames:

Error: '*' encountered (atom 6 X). This indicates coordinate overflow.
Error: '*' encountered (atom 6 Y). This indicates coordinate overflow.
Error: '*' encountered (atom 6 Z). This indicates coordinate overflow.
Error: '*' encountered (atom 7 X). This indicates coordinate overflow.

Can you please tell me what this error could potentially stem from? Here is
the MD input file:

  &cntrl
    ntwx = 100,
    ntwe = 100, ntwr = 50, ntpr = 1000, ntxo = 1, ioutfm = 0,
    imin = 0,
    ntx = 1,
    temp0 = 300,
    tempi = 300,
    ig = -1,
    nstlim = 20000,
    dt = 0.002,
    ntb = 0,
    nscm = 100,
    ntc = 2, ntf = 2,
    ntt = 2, vrand = 1000,
    igb = 1, cut = 999.0,
    iwrap = 1
    nmropt = 1,
    ntr = 1,
    restraintmask = ':1-X_LASTREC_RESIDNO_X & !.H= ',restraint_wt = 100,
/
 &wt type='END', /
 DISANG=./restraints.in

My restraints.in file looks like:

 &rst
  iat=1620,1625,
  ialtd=1, r1= 0, r2= 0.1, r3= 15, r4= 15.1,
  rk2=1.5, rk3=1.5,
 /

Thank you.