Re: [AMBER] Amber22, no DV/DL value with option gti_lam_sch

From: Domenico Marson via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:38:53 +0200

Dear all,
do you have any additional info regarding this issue? I'm asking to decide
how to approach such simulations in alchemlyb.

*Domenico Marson*, Ph.D.
Ricercatore T.D. (A) | Research Fellow
Università degli Studi di Trieste | University of Trieste
Department of Engineering and Architecture (DEA)
Molecular Biology and Nanotechnology Laboratory @ UniTS (MolBNL.UniTs)
Via Valerio, 10 - 34127 Trieste (Italy)
domenico.marson.dia.units.it
+39 040 5583437