Re: [AMBER] Ambermd data erasure request - from Priya Dey - request: UFO3NP7F

From: Jason Swails via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:32:52 -0400

Hi Priya,

If you received an email from the Amber mailing list, then that is because
you are currently subscribed to it. You must unsubscribe if you wish to
stop receiving emails. Find more information here:

Amber is an (almost) entirely volunteer-run organization, and as such no
personal information is retained for anything besides the purpose for which
it was given (e.g., purchase records or mailing list subscriptions).

Good luck,
Jason