Re: [AMBER] interpreting paramfit results

From: Cenk Andac via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 11:18:49 +0300

Hi Baris!
Thank you for responding. I didn't know that 3D-NMR could measure energies
of dihedral angles. Can you pls suggest a research article for that?
I used paramfit because it comes with AMBER suite of packages and there is
a nice tutorial for it on amber website. Any other suggestions?
Huge energies, YES, that is what puzzles me. I still think I need to
optimize some parameters somewhere..I believe I need help at this point.
Best,
Cenk