Re: [AMBER] Automatic glycan bonds in tleap?

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 16:31:20 +0200

Dan,

that looks very cool and helpful, indeed!
And I saw that it is already included in the cpptraj documentation
within the Amber manual, great.
Many thanks for pointing this out to me!

Could you also comment briefly to my original question, i.e. is there
something like an automatic linkage detection for sugars already
implemented in leap and if so, what's its logic?

Best,

Anselm