Re: [AMBER] Automatic glycan bonds in tleap?

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 09:54:39 -0400

Hi,

You might want to try the 'prepareforleap' command in cpptraj, which
is designed to take a PDB and provide a tleap-readable PDB plus all
the leap input needed to set it up properly. You can find an example
here: https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj/tree/master/examples/prepareforleap/NIST-mAb

The manual entry has full details on the command (there is also an
Amber-Hub entry here: https://amberhub.chpc.utah.edu/prepareforleap/).
There is also an accompanying paper:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.26847

Hope this helps,