Re: [AMBER] Unwrapping in MSD calculations with pytraj/cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 18:42:28 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for the files!

So one difference I see right off the bat is that in your test
trajectory you're saving frames every 400 ps while in my test
trajectories I was saving frames every 0.5-10 ps at most. I will look
in more detail tomorrow but it's possible the imaging code in the
"diffusion" action (which is a bit simpler than the code in the
"unwrap" action) is getting confused by the much larger distance jumps
in-between frames (due to the lower frequency at which the trajectory
is being written). I'll dig into this more tomorrow.

-Dan