Re: [AMBER] cpptraj doesn't read c4 term of LJ 12-6-4 potential

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 05:57:19 -0400

Hi,

Support for reading/writing LENNARD_JONES_CCOEF read/write was added
in version 5.3.7. However, none of the native energy functions in
cpptraj support calculating the 12-6-4 potential yet. You may be able
to get it to work with 'esander' (if cpptraj was compiled with
libsander support) but this is untested.

-Dan