Re: [AMBER] REMD trajectory visualisation help

From: Suchetana Gupta via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:45:18 -0700

The exact message while trying to visualise on VMD is: Problem reading CRD
file

I was trying to load the remd.mdcrd.001 file along with a top file.

Also, when I tried to extract temperature trajectories using the script (
extract_300k_traj.x
<http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial7/files/extract_300k_traj.x>),
I am getting the distance file as output but not any trajectory file. It
does not show any error.

Please advise
Thank you
Suchetana