Re: [AMBER] Extract trajectories REMD

From: Juliette Newell via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 09:40:59 +0000

Hi Dan,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have had a look at the cpptraj manual and also the replica exchange tutorial on the amber MD website and I am unsure where I am going wrong.

The example in the manual says :

trajin rem.001 remdtraj remdtrajtemp 300

will this loop over all replicas? Or will I have to change the temperature at the end.

Or the second example is:

trajin rem.001 remdtraj remdtrajtemp 300 trajnames rem.002,rem.003,rem.004

but this will require manually typing out all of the individual replicas

And I have set the extenstion similarly to the tutorial which is :

set i = "1"
while ($i < 8)
set ext=`printf "%3.3i" $i`

I have changed < 8 to reflect my system, but i still get the same error.

Thanks for your help,

Juliette