Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py PB calculation not working

From: Richard Kullmann <Richard.Kullmann.mpikg.mpg.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 11:44:57 +0200

Hello again,

I tried to run the test cases with my files. For that, I just replaced
the top and inpcrd files with my corresponding files (and commented out
the dacdif part). For GB, it ran through again without issue. For PB, I
got the same error as before. So maybe there is something wrong with my
files? What part could let GB run but not PB?
An important note might be that I created the top files for MMPBSA AFTER
I had already done the simulation, and I only added the PBRadii option
then. Furthermore I use tip5p, but that should not be relevant for
implicit solvent calculations, right? Finally I am also loading custom
parameters for special residues, but this has also not been a problem
before.
Does any of this give you an idea of whats going on?
Thank you very much again!

Best regards,

Richard