[AMBER] Imaging issue in DNA with cations - cpptraj

From: Sathyaseelan C <bo17resch11006.iith.ac.in>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 13:36:40 +0530

Dear Amber users,

               I am facing an imaging issue during the MD simulation of a
DNA duplex with trivalent cations. The maging issue happens throughout the
simulation due to the terminal dimer of one of the DNA strands as well as
some of the trivalent ions. For instance, in one step the DNA dimer is out
of the box (as a fragment), but, in the next step it comes back to the
periodic box and becomes part of the duplex. This happens throughout the
simulation. I tried with imaging options as below, but, were not useful.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

*For RMSD*

*1) **Using Image option*

parm prmtop

trajin trajin.nc

reference ../../input/prmcrd

center origin :1-32 # DNA residues

image origin center

center origin :33-44 # trivalent cations

image origin center

strip :WAT

strip :LA

strip :CL