Re: [AMBER] Imaging issue in DNA with cations - cpptraj

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 15:35:08 +0200

Sathyaseelan,

did you use iwrap=1 in your MD input?
Maybe your problem can then be resolved by 'unwrapping' your structure
(-> cpptraj command unwrap). Afterwards, you may center your system.

Ensure that you apply the strip commands before the unwrap command;
otherwise all water molecules will be unwrapped as well, which consumes
a lot of CPU resources.

Maybe this helps.

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany