Re: [AMBER] How to use GPU and GLYCAM force fields

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:37:47 +0200

Shiho,

1, Installation
Did you follow the instructions in the Amber manual?
The installation process provided you with a descriptive error message
("nvcc cuda compiler not found"); maybe this is the point to start.
But others may provide more helpful comments...

2, Glycam
A glycam parameter set is available within Amber(Tools), please have a
look into the manual. (We did simulations with glycan-decorated proteins
in our group on GPUs without problems, as expected.)
If you want to incorporate special parameters, the normal rules for
external parameter usage in Amber apply (cf. the Amber manual).

Maybe this helps.

Regards,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany