[AMBER] How to use GPU and GLYCAM force fields

From: <s.ohno.tohoku-mpu.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 15:24:03 +0900

Dear Amber users,

1. I want to do a simulation using a GPU, so I am referring to the following
method.

http://ambermd.org/gpus12/

I did this with reference to the Building and Testing the Default SPFP
Precision Model section.

". /configure -cuda gnu" command, I got the following error code. Please let
me know how to deal with this.

Your AMBERHOME environment variable is not set! Auto set it to:

/home/user/amber18

Checking for updates...

Checking for available patches online. This may take a few seconds...

Available AmberTools 19 patches:

No patches available

Available Amber 18 patches:

No patches available

AMBER_PREFIX=/home/user/amber18

AMBER_SOURCE=/home/user/amber18

./configure2: 1: python: not found

Using the AmberTools miniconda installation in /home/user/amber18/miniconda

version 2.7.16

Error: nvcc cuda compiler not found in /usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin/

Configure failed due to the errors above!

2. Also, I would like to incorporate the GLYCAM force field. Is there a
specified directory to extract the GLYCAM.tgz file after obtaining it?

3. What page is the manual for incorporating the GLYCAM force field?

Thank you in advance.

Shiho ohno