Re: [AMBER] Problems with mdgx torsion parameters fitting - possible bug with polymers?

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 12:43:51 -0500

Sorry I didn't see the earlier message. If you can send me the topology
then I can take a look. The topology is what ultimately matters, but this
may also indicate that there is another
problem right behind what you are seeing, that perhaps the torsions are not
present in the GAFF2 file and will need to be supplemented with a frcmod
file in the &files namelist. Another possibility is that the GAFF2
parm-file format contains some things that create issues (parm is a
remarkably ill-defined format and things can happen which make mdgx think
that certain sections are done when they are really not).

Dave