Re: [AMBER] Non-standard residue parameterization questions

From: Matthew Guberman-Pfeffer <matthew.guberman-pfeffer.uconn.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 13:26:27 -0500

Dear Anselm,

Merry (belated) Christmas! Thanks for your explanation; it makes much sense.
To be consistent across a series of structures, then, I’m thinking of deriving the charges for the standard Tyr and modified Tyr for the same set of conformations.
In my workflow, I only held the phi and psi angles fixed (e.g. "opt=modredundant" in the Gaussian input), but I’ll still check the backbone-sidechain interactions.
Thanks for confirming that the overall workflow looks fine.

Best,
Matthew