Re: [AMBER] Error running TI with pmemd.cuda: "Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel kClearTIKinEnergy_kernel"

From: Ali Morshedi <morshedi1370.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 00:09:53 -0800

Thanks Rafal for your response.

My timestep is 2 fs. I hadn't thought about it, but I'll try running with 1
fs.

It happens at other lambdas too. I considered the possibility of my system
being out of equilibrium. But if I re-run the same simulation, it runs fine
some of the time ! Also the energy, temperature etc are totally fine when
the error occurs.

I think for now I'll just run a few times and keep the results from the
runs that finish without error.

Best,
Ali