[AMBER] Error running TI with pmemd.cuda: "Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel kClearTIKinEnergy_kernel"

From: Ali Morshedi <morshedi1370.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 13:50:56 -0800

Hi all,

When running TI MD simulations using pmemd.cuda, I sometimes get the
following error after some steps:
Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel
kClearTIKinEnergy_kernel

What's strange is that it's not reproducible. Meaning if I run the
simulation again, it might finish without the error ! Also energy,
temperature etc are all normal at the step that the error occurs.

I'd appreciate it if you let me know any information you might have
about this.

Thanks,
Ali